Teach Self-Control and Speed in this Rock Solid Start Line for Agility Online Class!
This Online class starts Saturday, April 15, 2017.
I will share with you video and written explanation of fun games, exercises and techniques that I use to get a rock-solid start line in agility.
These exercises include:
- teaching the dog a solid understanding of a stationary position
- teaching the dog a solid understanding of your release word
- teaching the dog to focus on the first obstacle (to allow you to leave the dog to lead out forward, backwards or sideways off the start line to handle any opening line)
- showing you when, where and how to reward
- showing you when and where the handler should be looking and moving
- what to do when a problem arises or if the dog breaks
Not only will we work on the impulse control of waiting on the start line for the release but the explosive speed we want off the start line. We want both self-control and speed!
Class will be held as a private Facebook group. I will share videos and written explanations of each exercise. Exercises/homework will be given every 2 – 3 days. Members of the class/group can ask questions and video may be requested.
Class will run for 6 weeks. Cost is $100.